The British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC) is the British Machine Vision Association (BMVA) annual conference on machine vision, image processing, and pattern recognition. It is one of the major international conferences on computer vision and related areas held in the UK. With increasing popularity and quality, it has established itself as a prestigious event on the vision calendar.
Online proceedingsThe online proceedings are available here: [link].
Paper AwardsThe paper award information is available here: [link].
Call for Papers
This year BMVC will be held from 21st - 24th November 2022. We invite papers to be submitted for the conference and ask that potential authors read the call for papers that deatails both the topics of interest for the conference.
Information for Authors
Please could prospective authors for BMVC papers read through the instructions for authors page that provides details on the requirements and formatting for paper submissions. All papers should be submitted through the CMT website: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/BMVC2022/.
In addition to reviewing the information on paper formatting (including typesetting style files for PDFLaTeX), page counts, and supplemental material, please can all authors ensure that they are familiar with the policies on: dual submission, conflicts & double-blind review, publicity & social media, and authors making themselves available to review. In addition to the instructions for authors, there is also a page on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) that should be consulted in the first instance before contacting the programme committee.
About the BMVC
The British Machine Vision Conference is organised by The British Machine Vision Association and Society for Pattern Recognition for the purposes of the scholarly advancement of education and research in machine vision, pattern recognition and associated academic research areas including the application of such scholarly research within industry. The Association is a Company limited by guarantee, No.2543446, and a non-profit-making body, registered in England and Wales as Charity No.1002307 (Registered Office: Dept. of Computer Science, Durham University, South Road, Durham, DH1 3LE, UK).
- [25 Nov.] The online proceedings are available here: [link].
- [8 Nov.] The conference programmes are available here: [link].
- [1 Oct.] The conference registration is open: [link].
- [30 Sept.] Accepted paper list: [link].
- [2 Sept.] The rebuttal period has started. Deadline: 23:59 GMT Tuesday 6th September 2022. Details here: [link].
- [29 Aug.] We strive to release reviews to authors on Friday, 2nd September 2022.
- [15 Aug.] The review period starts. Review deadline: 26 Aug 2022. Meta-review deadline: 30 Aug 2022. [important dates]
- [28 July] The supplementary submission is enabled now. See the details here: [link].
- [24 July] The abstract deadline has been extended to 23:59 GMT 25 July 2022. The extension is due to some authors' inquiries, and no further extension will be granted. Thank you so much for your understanding!
- [23 July] The authors are able to submit their full papers now.
- [21 July] The BMVC 2022 latex template has been updated, please use the latest version here: [link]. We would really appreciate it.
- [13 July] The "call for workshops" is now available here: [link]. Workshop proposal submission deadline: Friday, 5th August 2022.
- [12 July] The BMVC 2022 CFP is released, see the details here: https://cfp.bmvc2022.org/
- [4 July] Paper abstract and submission deadlines are released, see the details here: [link].